Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Looking for a site that provies free pics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EnigmaChick

EnigmaChick

Computer Geek

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

Well I'm looking for a site that has free to use pictures(basically drawn or computer generated ones). Also not any that require you to give credit to the author or provide a link to the site and are legal as I'm planning on using it for my profile picture.

Edited by EnigmaChick, 15 February 2008 - 05:07 PM.

I'm waiting for a average computer that can't be infected with malware unless it's intentionally ........ 5 years later: I am still waiting

If you want to help this site running and offering free help, please consider giving a donation

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Abydos

Abydos

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

Hi EnigmaChick

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, is it like Avatars?

Anyways, heres a great site, linking to the largest collecting of image/picture sites that i know of.

Theres alot, so you might wanna browse through them when you have good time for it :blush:

Link

Regards Abydos

Abydos

Asking for Technical Help

Preventing Malware Slow PC? Recovery Console!

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde

#3 EnigmaChick

EnigmaChick

Computer Geek

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:38 AM

Yeah a picture designed as to be an avatar would do, thanks for the list, it's huge but I think mostly not what I'm looking for.
I'm waiting for a average computer that can't be infected with malware unless it's intentionally ........ 5 years later: I am still waiting

If you want to help this site running and offering free help, please consider giving a donation

#4 Abydos

Abydos

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

If its Avatars, only two places I use are AvatarCorner and DeviantArt.

Regards Abydos

Abydos

Asking for Technical Help

Preventing Malware Slow PC? Recovery Console!

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde

#5 LDDI

LDDI

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:43 PM

Depends on what you're looking for. Personally, I make my own material, but prior to that I used to use http://www.morguefile.com/
=== I'm an English teacher from the third world. I therefore reserve the right to speak English in the third person.