This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Emoticons

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I know I know what a silly thing to ask about. Just curious to know if there is a trustworthy, non-spyware non-virus non-whatever animated emoticon site I can look up? I like the ones you have here and was wondering where I could get some like them. All the sites Ive looked at are rumored to have spyware or trojans attached to them and I would rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for any and all help in this matter. Have a good one, Tennafa.B)
Some time ago I was collecting links to sites with extensive emoticon collections. Although I have little use for them now I still happen to have them in my bookmarks, but it's hard to find specifically what you're looking for. Nonetheless, here are links to two sites that are safe to browse and contain large collections of static and animated smilies. I hope you find them useful.

http://mysmilies.com/
http://www.allemoticons.com/

Your friend,
Timo.