This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

snipping tool

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I wanted to send a screenshot of something and find that I no longer have the snipping tool. Where is a safe website to get it? Thanks
I found the snip, thank you. Can you help me Macrium Reflect? I had to do a reinstall of it, and it is weird, I didn't recognize it. When I go to my computer, this is what I see. I had to refresh my computer which I will Never do again, because I lost so much. 📎reflect_snip.PNG

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI