Hello, I heard a lot about HJT and this excelent forums, but it's first time I'm posting a problem. I'm sorry if I do some mistake, I've tried to read, understand and follow the rules.

My portable computer (Dell Latitude D630 with Windows XP SP 2) sometimes freezes. I have run several different anti virus (AVG, Avast and other I don't remember), I run them regularily each 2 weeks, I run also each 2 weeks both Spybot Search and Destroy and Lavasoft's Ad-aware.

As I said, my computer freezes like 3-4 times a day. The symptoms are:
- some seconds before it freezes, I can't use the mouse. Then I can't use keyboard (escape, ctrl+alt+del, nothing works, I have to restart using the 7 seconds button OFF trick)
- if I let the pc alone by night downloading, by the morning is freezed
- sometimes I get also the feared BSOD, and the only time I was able to read it, it talked about RDBSS.SYS

Can anybody help me?!? :pullhair: :wacko: Thanks a lot



Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 8:36:43, on 09-02-2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16574)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Programas\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Programas\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Programas\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\DellXPM_5515v131\WDM\StacSV.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\Programas\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\KADxMain.exe
C:\Programas\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Programas\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Programas\ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe
C:\Programas\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ACTIVE~1\rapimgr.exe
C:\Programas\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Programas\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\Programas\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Programas\DellTPad\Apntex.exe
C:\Programas\DellTPad\HidFind.exe
C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Programas\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Programas\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe
C:\Programas\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Programas\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Programas\Ficheiros comuns\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
C:\Programas\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Programas\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL =

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Hiperligações
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Programas\Adobe\Acrobat

7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Programas\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Programa Auxiliar de Início de Sessão do Windows Live - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} -

C:\Programas\Ficheiros comuns\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} -

c:\programas\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\programas\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Programas\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KADxMain] C:\WINDOWS\system32\KADxMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ITSecMng] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe /START
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX3600 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9BE.EXE /P26

"EPSON Stylus CX3600 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX3600"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Programas\ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Programas\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Programas\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Programas\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] C:\Programas\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe AcRdB7_0_9
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -

C:\Programas\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -

C:\Programas\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} -

C:\PROGRA~1\ACTIVE~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\ACTIVE~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Criar Favorito Móvel… - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} -

C:\PROGRA~1\ACTIVE~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -

C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Programas\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -

C:\Programas\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} (SysProWmi Class) -

http://support.euro.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysPro.CAB
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WI1F86~1\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WI1F86~1\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GOEC62~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service (CVPND) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Programas\Cisco Systems\VPN

Client\cvpnd.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation -

C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.1.709.19590 (GoogleDesktopManager-091907-194040) - Google -

C:\Programas\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Programas\Google\Common\Google

Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Programas\Ficheiros

comuns\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Programas\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: OpenVPN Service (OpenVPNService) - Unknown owner - C:\Programas\VPN OpenVPN\bin\openvpnserv.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation -

C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation -

C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\Programas\SigmaTel\C-Major

Audio\DellXPM_5515v131\WDM\StacSV.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel Corporation -

C:\Programas\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE