Hi I discovered I had a problem with my computer and first suspected adproxy.exe.Had just installed Adobe Photoshop.Went to msconfig and unchecked this in the startup menu.I then discovered /Gay-Lesbian-Photo 0.31MB/ in the add remove programs.It looked unusual because it shouldn't have been there and it was the only program that did not have an icon.When I tried to uninstall a new window popped up with this message: Step 1 Restart computer in save mode Step 2 Remove Folder "C Program Files\ Gay-Lesbian-Photo\ " with all files in this folder Step 3 Remove Folder "C Program Files\ Gay-Lesbian-Photo\ " with all files in this folder Step 4 Run Reg edit.exe and remove registry key [ Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run\Gay Lesbian-Photo] Step 5 Restart computer in normal mode Then it says to click ok and you can't get out of the screen. After trying to exit the window a close screen pops up 45 seconds later. I ran a spyware check with Spysweeper and it came up with nothing.After several attempts I was unable to complete an anti virus scan,even in safe mode.I have used system restore to go back to an earlier time.Sure hope you can help. Thanks in advance.///