This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] I've got a spyware question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I hope this is the right place to post this For months now, I have had this "tracking cookie" that my Norton catches every time I run the program. I delete it, but it always comes back. I also run Spybot and Ad-Aware often as well. Still it comes back.. Any ideas on what I can do to get rid of it? Many thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI