This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] tracking cookie?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I think i have an virus on my computer. I have an windows xp computer, and i have norton anti virus. I've run the full system scan numerous times and found out i have a tracking cookie. I tried to erase it but it keeps coming back. I even tried erasing it in safe mode but it's still there. the file name is; cookie:[removed]/ can anybody give me advice on how i should go about this problem, or how to erase it from my computer…i appreciate, thnx!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI