Yahoo started dumping WTT response notification into my Bulk folder, beginning Sunday of this week.
It "could" have been player-error on my part, but thought a heads-up might be useful.
I'll post back if it continues.
This doesn't seem to be anything new, for ages now WTT email notifications have usually been sent to my Bulk Folder and occasionally my Inbox, it seems like Yahoo can't seem to make up its mind on where to put them but they usually at least come through.
We're already digitally signing our emails with a DomainKey as Yahoo suggests. I've signed up for their complaint feedback loop, and will contact their postmaster support to see what we can do to resolve this.
I'm having the reverse problem. I was checking this site far more than the email address I use here so I decided to set the default topic subscription type to to no email notification and checked and they're all set to that. However for some weird reasons I'm still getting emails for at least some of them.