Abydos
Topic Starter
Hi
I recently stumbled upon this program, named Returnil. Its a program that sets up a virtual enviroment on your pc, much like a sandbox type of thing. Dont know if i'm allowed to link to the program, so i'll leave that be for the time being.
Just wondered if someone have had any experience with this program? It sounds like a good program, but unsure of how a virtual mounted partition would work like. I mean, i have to allocate some space to it from my HD. And if it turns out to be an incomplete or bad program, will i be able to reclaim that space again for example?
So, if someone have any experience with this program, i would very much like to hear about it.
Regards Abydos
I recently stumbled upon this program, named Returnil. Its a program that sets up a virtual enviroment on your pc, much like a sandbox type of thing. Dont know if i'm allowed to link to the program, so i'll leave that be for the time being.
Just wondered if someone have had any experience with this program? It sounds like a good program, but unsure of how a virtual mounted partition would work like. I mean, i have to allocate some space to it from my HD. And if it turns out to be an incomplete or bad program, will i be able to reclaim that space again for example?
So, if someone have any experience with this program, i would very much like to hear about it.
Regards Abydos