Pretender
Topic Starter
Didn't know where else to post on the board so……anyhow, I used Adaptec 2.22 (which later went to Roxio) on my Windows ME system and relied heavily on it to save me when something screwed up on my computer and it never failed me. I have never been impressed with System Restore and am not impressed with it on Windows XP (which I had clean installed in place of ME prior to installing GoBack). Guess I'm curious about any feedback others might have on this board about their experience with GoBack. Seems like people either love it or hate it. What I liked about it before was the ability to take my computer back exactly to a point that I chose rather than just the System files. Please let me know what you think of the actual program as I'm not really looking for alternatives at this point like Ghost, etc.