Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Great Work Moving The Forums Around!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dgosling

dgosling

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 12:09 PM

WOW Coyote you moved the forums around and consolidated some of them. It will be so much easier for people to use now and they should be able to find the place to post their Logs so that we can help them as soon as possible! thanks for your work!
Posted Image

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_LoLo_*

Guest_LoLo_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:13 PM

Great Job!! Ive been around forums for a while and they can be picky old gals if they want (especially my own running on a old pc in my house, seems if I sneeze it breaks!) and a big Thank You to everyone here thats helped or is helping! If it wasnt for places like this there'd be many more unhappy people about...... Aloha, LoLo :)