This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello, I'm new here

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I just registered. I can't get MRU and so I went with the instructions re: power outage/server problems. I am brand new to malware removal, so I have only been reading. I am not far enough along to do anything, but I thought I would register here to get the ball rolling when I do get some logs under my belt. Thanks for all you folks do!
Hello mwarrior,

A very hearty Welcome to you here at WhatThetech,

There is lots to read and learn and if you browse through you will soon find the forum or sub-forum you wish to post your problem in.

Post back if you need more guidance and we will be only too pleased to help you.

kind regards, :)