This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

MrDarn says Hi!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there! I'm currently studying over at Malware Removal University and i was just informed of your sites 'affiliation' so-to-speak. I've read somewhere about access to your forums for Freshman+ members of MRU , those above PL02. I'm currently bursting braincells on PL04c over there, :pullhair: so i thought i'd pop over and say hi :thumbup: If its ok with you, i'll take a look around and familierise myself with the forum…. See you on the boards! ;)
Welcome Mr Darn, Feel free to browse and read and help where you are able. Good luck with your brain cell busting work at MRU. Doug
:welcome: Mr Darn I know how you feel as I'm in the Malware Classroom here at WTT but, as they say, no pain no gain. Keep up the good work and I'm sure we'll be fighting the cause in the same forums eventually. Best wishes, Satchfan