This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

TrueVector Service and Internet Ex.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Every time I turn on my computer I get the error message that "TrueVector Service has stopped working and will see if this problem can be fixed" I click ok. Then it says "a Problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." And it does not matter how many times I click on the "CLOSE PROGRAM" it just keeps giving me them same message over and over. I get the same message with internet explorer also just not as much. Any help would be great. Thanks
Hi Mr_Man,

Welcome to the forum.

I see you have posted a HJT log on 6th January. I know it is hard to wait for an answer from the experts but that forum is very busy. All the accredited volunteers have other jobs and families and give of their time as they can. If after 5 days you have not had an answer go here.

As you have posted your HJT log it is not wise to change anything on your system. After the experts have finished analysing your log, feel free to post back here if you have further problems or you are advised to do so by the Malware team..

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI