This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Just Wanted To Say Thanx

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I for one (being that there may actually be no help for me..hehehe) wanted to tell everyone thanx for there help. What little I do know I have learned thru trial and error but its nice to know I can go somewhere and .. well.. just ask. Anyway, I was in tech tv's forum and seen someone having a problem with adware and I just had chime on in there with my 2 cents bout Tom Coyote's Forums. http://cgi.techtv.com/messageboards?action…read_id=1421996
Thanx again ya'll for help.
No problemo :D And thanks for the recomendation, Tom will be happy :D EDIT - I had to throw in my 2 cents there. Can ya guess which nick is mine :P