This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

slow start

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I know the computer is doing stuff, as I can see the little blue light flickering on and off, but I don't know what. I have tried to pull up the task manager, and it does come up, but then it does not respond. I do not have the $ to purchase a reg cleaner. Thanks
Hi Amanita,

Sorry to see you are having problems wth your System.

What maintenance programs are you running to keep your system clean of nasties?

I suggest if you can download and install Cleanup 4.5.2 and CCleaner that may help clear some of the problems you are having.

What firewall are you currently running?

Press Ctrl/Alt/Delete, then click the process tab and tell us how many processes are running.

Post back with the results and we can then help you further with your problems.

If none of the above helps you please follow this site and post a HJT log to the correct forum.

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI