This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] MisleadApp virus

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am having problems with a virus. IT is the MisleadApp virus. Norton will find it but won't remove it. It keeps resetting my homepage to another site everytime I get online, I have reset the homepage, but it just over rights it. It also will pop up after I am online. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kyle
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry about the delay in responding :( If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread. Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI