This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Vista error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

awhile back, I tried to install vista, but it had problems installing it on my computer. I don't intend on installing it anymore, but how can I get rid of the message it has at reboot, it ask me if I want to use the earlier version or vista, and ofcourse I press earlier version, but I don't feel like doing that anymore.
Yeah, i tried upgrading it with the CD over top XP, but it failed. So now, theres a fragment of vista left on my computer, which is why it asks me everytime which version I want to use before it finishes rebooting. If I pick vista it won't work because it was only like 3/4 of the way installed. I just wanted to test it out, but I don't really care too much if it's never installed. Anyways, i'll go ahead and try what's said on the website peter just linked.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI