This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Why is know one acknowledging my request please

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

why is know one acknowledging my request please have posted two Hijacthis printouts but no joy over the past week I have also tried to send the moderators an email or message but I keep getting that I am not allowed I am a member can you assit me please I await in anticipation yours sincerly lmortiss
Hi lmortiss

Looking at your posts, the first log you posted was 3 days ago. You must appreciate that we get many, many logs here every day, and we only have a limited amount of helpers. We have members that have been waiting far longer than you have. Sending messages to moderators will not speed the process up in any way, nor will posting multiple topics.

Its not that your log hasn't been acknowledged, its the fact that its just that no-one has got round to it yet. Helpers have methods of finding topics that haven't been replied to yet, and we usually start with older logs, so I'm afraid you must wait your turn. Just take a look a few pages back in the forum, you will see many other logs with 0 replies.

If you haven't received a reply by the 5th day of posting your first HijackThis log, take a look here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_To_Do_I…ays_t83910.html

Thanks,

jpshortstuff
HiYa jpshortstuffThanks for replying and Im sorry to have bothered you so please accept my appologise Again cheersA Very Merry Xmaslmortiss

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI