This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

I Accidentlly Deleted the System32 Folder

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok well to sum this up I deleted my system32 folder on this computer im was trying to put together out of spare parts, while I was deleteing the old programs I deleted system32 also, it is currently running on windows 98 and i was about to switch to XP but this happened and well i turned off the computer and turned it back on and my luck i get an error message which disallows windows to accually open xP what should or can I do?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI