This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

slow network

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My laptop has a slow wireless network connection at home. It seems to be alright at work even though the signal at home is stronger. The network name at work is different than at home of course. Does this make a difference? I have done the ipconfig stuff that I found on here and run spybot and adaware all clean. I have downloaded all of the most currnet drivers and searched this forum for anything else I can do but I can't seem to find anything. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi rubbersidedown

What wireless router is being used:
At home
At office

What wireless adapter is being used on your machine?

On your machine, do you show more than one Wireless Network Connection?

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI