This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Wireless issue with just 1 laptop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok, so have a laptop with Windows 10. It's about 4-5 years old at this point and the past few weeks has seen the internet be slow on it. It's not an internet issue cause when I use the same connection on my phone, it's much faster

 

When I go to task manager, nothing out of the ordinary for CPU/Memory/Disk/Network

 

Seems like it would be a hardware issue (hence posting in this section). Am I off? Any way to check & tell? Maybe something got altered in a Windows Update?

Hello ezpkns34,

 

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here,  this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s. 

Not heard back from you ezpkns34, do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.

Try reverting your most recent Windows Update and see if that makes any difference.

Oops just realized I replied to a year long thread. My bad. 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI