This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Warning: possible spyware or adware infection! Click

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am currently running windows vista I continue to receive an annoying pop up in IE that says the following; Warning: possible spyware or adware infection! Click here to scan your computer for spyware and adware… If you "Click here" it takes you to REMOVED link Does anyone have any idea how I can resolve this problem? Please advise. Thank You.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry about the delay in responding :( If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread. Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI