This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hiya Joined here to learn and fight malware. :yeah: Hope I ll be selected as a class member soon. Have a good day everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you both for the warm welcome. I have a question and please do correct me if this is not the correct section to ask this question. How do i know if i have been accepted to the classroom?I do not see any PM option on this board so will i get an email message? Thanks
Hi m-r-u, If you have used the link in my last post to apply correctly, you will be notified via your email address as to your success or otherwise. Good luck. :thumbup: kind regards,
Hi Tallin Many thanks for your reply.I did apply using that link so lets see if i m worthy of joining the classroom. Hope to see you in the classroom soon.Wish me luck!
m-r-u, The Classroom you have applied for is the Malware institution! I am in the Tech side of things, so although I will not see you there, I wish you good luck just the same. :popcorn: kind regards,
oooops…so sorry my bad. Thought tech class=Malware institution.BTW i m a sys admin myself so we may meet in techside of things as well. Anyway keep up the good work!

m-r-u,

Can you give us a link please?

best regards,

I think you misunderstood.By sys admin I meant Systems administrator, network related not a forum admin or anything as such.