squizzi
Topic Starter
I've come into a predicament. I recently installed Colin Mcrae: DiRT and have found its sensitivity to be frustrating while driving with my Logitech Rumblepad 2. Listed on the forums is a possible fix of installing the Xbox 360 PC drivers, and then being able to use the Rumblepad with no frustrations at all. If worst comes to worst, I'll steal my friends wired 360 controller and install the drivers and be merry.
However, I am wondering what .dll, etc is incorporated in the driver install. I'm not looking for the software package. If so, I may be able to steal these .dlls from my laptop because I have used his Xbox 360 controller on the laptop once before, and I could always run off to a .dll download site to pick these up.
I've tried doing some investigating using both my laptop and desktop but have not found anything close.
My laptop is running Vista Home Premium 32 bit and my desktop is running Vista Business 64 bit.
There may be an issue with the difference in it being x64 and x86, but what the heck! I might as well try before stealing
Anywho,
Thanks in advance.