This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

LZ32.dll error when trying to install joystick driver

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello,

 

I recently bought a Saitek x52 joystick, when i try to install the official drivers from the saitek website I get the following error: C:\Windows\system32\zLZ32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again.

 

I have successfully instaled other drives perfectly fine. I have preformed a sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt and after a restart the same issue occurs. Unfortunately The computer I am trying this on is my brothers and I am unable to find the original windows install disk for it.

 

I have run and anti virus and malware scan but nothing is found.

 

Any help will be much appreciated.

 

Thanks!

can you tell us what the operating system is and whether it's 32 or 64 bit, then i will give you a link to the driver so you can download and try it again, other than that the only thing i can suggest is to contact saitek and see if they know what the problem is with their driver and why it says it's not designed for windows and won't install.

 

:popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI