Hello!
I'm trying to get 2 keyboards and 2 mice working on one system for some co-op gaming with my sis xP
Apparently, they share the same configuration or something (if you move one mouse it moves the cursor, if you you move the other, it moves it as well)
We were trying to work it out in the game (Spiderman Friend Or Foe) but when you try to get in the game with the other keyboard, it just moves the 1st player.
I'm pretty sure it's not just the application..
I'd be quite thankful (so will my sis ;D) if this problem can be solved..
Thanks in advance!
Hello kwystina,
I hate to break it to you, but your experience already proved the answer. You can indeed hook up two mice to one computer, but there is only one cursor on a computer system and that does not change. Since there is only one cursor, both mice participate in its movement. I don't think it's so much of a problem, but functionality by design.
You can buy a USB game controller to use when playing games, they can work pretty well. I'm sorry that this isn't the answer you are looking for, but you now have an alternative method.
Regards,
Ax
I hate to break it to you, but your experience already proved the answer. You can indeed hook up two mice to one computer, but there is only one cursor on a computer system and that does not change. Since there is only one cursor, both mice participate in its movement. I don't think it's so much of a problem, but functionality by design.
You can buy a USB game controller to use when playing games, they can work pretty well. I'm sorry that this isn't the answer you are looking for, but you now have an alternative method.
if this game is designed to be multiplayer on a single console (i.e player 1 is on the left and player two is on the right)….then there should be a different set of controls for each user…usually player two get's the arrow keys and player one get's the asdw keys for movement….check the setup of the game to see how it's supposed to work….IF your game does allow for two players to play with the same keyboard….then you could use your two keyboards…just have one player use the player two controls and the other use the player one controls
if this game is designed to be multiplayer on a single console (i.e player 1 is on the left and player two is on the right)….then there should be a different set of controls for each user…usually player two get's the arrow keys and player one get's the asdw keys for movement….check the setup of the game to see how it's supposed to work….IF your game does allow for two players to play with the same keyboard….then you could use your two keyboards…just have one player use the player two controls and the other use the player one controls
No, it don't think it allows 2 players using a different set of controls on the same keyboard because you need to plug a gamepad or keyboard to get Player 2 ungreyed