the mouse doesn't stay in alignment it doesn't stay in area proximity. when making circles it will start to shift into the bottom left when I didn't move my hand. the scrolling doesn't scroll evenly sometimes it zoom out then in and out again on games. it is very slow to. when im only scrolling back. It sometimes jumps slightly. My mouse is a Logitech anywhere mouse. I have the Logitech platform. issues with both the computer settings and Logitech platform.
mouse off alignment scroll not working currectly
3 min read
I don't know that mouse\tech, although I was considering it for my next mouse, anyway I can cover a few general points for you to try:-
- Clean the lens; use a micro fibre cloth (and\or compressed air from a can) and clean the lens under the mouse, more so if you have pet's as their hair gets everywhere, and make sure you don't smudge the lens with your finger or anything.
- Also clean the area you use the mouse on, dirt (even stuff you can't see) can cause such problems.
- Try using the mouse on another surface, or place a clean piece of printer paper on the surface your using, and see if the mouse does this while on the paper.
- Check if you have the latest firmware and updates.
Should that not help, then try the following link Here and follow those suggestions, they are on the makers site so they should have greater insight than most on this, I hope something here helps.
well the mouse is bran new. I noticed today that the mouse pad has lag and not moving around correctly as well
it seems to have trouble with slight adjustments like thinks top right is bottom left
Have you tried any of the above yet ?
Just because it's new, it doesn't mean there hasn't been any firmware\software upgrades since it cam off the production line, nor does it mean it can't be faulty.
I don't know if you have tried any of the settings in the mouse (assuming there is some kind of menu\access), if you have, try resetting it to the defaults, in fact even if you have not changed any settings, it wont hurt to reset to the defaults as it removes another possible cause from the list, you mention the surface your using as being problematic, again cleaning and trying some new printer paper on it for the mouse to sit on may help show something.
There is 1 other thing to mention, if your using more than 1 wireless device, it may be interfering with the other, if you are try unplugging\disabling any other device leaving just the mouse using any connection, and ensure only 1 receiving component (the mouse's receiver) connected, it will help show if there is an interference issue, see if any of this helps.
It seems like there may be some terminology issues here making it difficult to understand exactly what you are referring to Dan. If its just me I apologize.
Can you please explain to me how a "mouse pad" (the thing your auntie gives you for christmas with a family photo on it that you set your mouse on) has lag and does not move around properly?
Secondly, please explain a "slight adjustment" problem where somehow the top-right becomes the bottom-left.
Please try to explain things as clearly as possible. It is difficult for us to help you when the only thing we have to go on is what you tell us and it isn't clear.
It is working now I guess its because my computer is infected.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI