Hello, I'm no computer expert by any means, but I tried researching this issue I'm having the best I could, but I'm still stuck. I attempted to download something earlier today, at this point I don't even know what it was anymore. :-) I had to unzip a file and became suspicious and closed everything out. By the time I started IE again it had a toolbar named THE BONREP. I found a dll file named bonrep.dll in Windows and deleted it, which actually removed the toolbar, but I can still see THE BONREP under Menu Bar, Links and Status Bar if I right click on IE. Any chance of removing this completely? I'm currently running Kaspersky to find any viruses that may be lingering on my computer, but it's seriously booging my system down. Are there any other Anti- Virus or Spyware removers that I should try? Thanks in advance for any help.