merryfeet
Topic Starter
Hi, i've faced the same problem as lillypadsmom who posted this thread:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Popups_say_m…ted_t84789.html
I had the same problem for a week already, after getting Googling my problem i found this site and lillypadsmom said that i should get some personalised help by posting on this forum.
I keep getting pop-ups that say: Windows has detected an Internet attack attempt… clicking on ok takes me here: http://www.safenavweb.com/index.php?sid=50…;pn=5&pid=1. Quoting lillypadsmom, "My browser kept going to Your Privacy Guard…Here is another pop-up I keep getting. "Security Warning Worm.Win32.NetSky detected on your machine"… If I click on 'yes' it also trys to take me to www.safenavweb.com. The site never comes up.
I have ran RVAXO by following the initial instructions in the previous reply, and here is the log:
—————-RVAXO.exe first run————-
Files found:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netstat.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskkill.com
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\A2F784D39188037B.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\A6894542918AFDBE.job
C:\WINDOWS\ntspkfxt.dll
C:\WINDOWS\hostctrl.dll
C:\WINDOWS\hstsys.dll
C:\WINDOWS\dat.txt
C:\WINDOWS\rs.txt
C:\WINDOWS\nmcuninstall.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\unsvchosts.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\erens\FAVORI~1\Error Cleaner.url
C:\Documents and Settings\erens\FAVORI~1\Privacy Protector.url
C:\Documents and Settings\erens\FAVORI~1\Spyware&Malware Protection.url
Uninstallers Rogue scanners:
ToolBar888 uninstaller found
Folders Found:
C:\Program Files\ToolBar888
C:\Program Files\VideoAccessCodec
C:\Program Files\windows
C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger
C:\Program Files\Common Files\{320D180E-0BFA-1033-1216-050622050001}
Hosts-file was reset, If you use a custom hosts file please replace it…
————–RVAXO.exe last run—————
Files found:
Folders Found:
————–RVAXO.exe finished—————-
I really hope you can help me with this. Thanks!
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Popups_say_m…ted_t84789.html
I had the same problem for a week already, after getting Googling my problem i found this site and lillypadsmom said that i should get some personalised help by posting on this forum.
I keep getting pop-ups that say: Windows has detected an Internet attack attempt… clicking on ok takes me here: http://www.safenavweb.com/index.php?sid=50…;pn=5&pid=1. Quoting lillypadsmom, "My browser kept going to Your Privacy Guard…Here is another pop-up I keep getting. "Security Warning Worm.Win32.NetSky detected on your machine"… If I click on 'yes' it also trys to take me to www.safenavweb.com. The site never comes up.
I have ran RVAXO by following the initial instructions in the previous reply, and here is the log:
—————-RVAXO.exe first run————-
Files found:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netstat.com
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskkill.com
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\A2F784D39188037B.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\A6894542918AFDBE.job
C:\WINDOWS\ntspkfxt.dll
C:\WINDOWS\hostctrl.dll
C:\WINDOWS\hstsys.dll
C:\WINDOWS\dat.txt
C:\WINDOWS\rs.txt
C:\WINDOWS\nmcuninstall.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\unsvchosts.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\erens\FAVORI~1\Error Cleaner.url
C:\Documents and Settings\erens\FAVORI~1\Privacy Protector.url
C:\Documents and Settings\erens\FAVORI~1\Spyware&Malware Protection.url
Uninstallers Rogue scanners:
ToolBar888 uninstaller found
Folders Found:
C:\Program Files\ToolBar888
C:\Program Files\VideoAccessCodec
C:\Program Files\windows
C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger
C:\Program Files\Common Files\{320D180E-0BFA-1033-1216-050622050001}
Hosts-file was reset, If you use a custom hosts file please replace it…
————–RVAXO.exe last run—————
Files found:
Folders Found:
————–RVAXO.exe finished—————-
I really hope you can help me with this. Thanks!