This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

64bit driver for EpsonstylusPhoto875DC

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a Intel 64bit 2 quad cpu Epson Stylus Photo875DC OS Windows Vista Media Center Edition I tried to install the driver from the Epson web site (it does include Vista 64bit) but could not install due to A not compatible with 64 bit error any ideas where I could find a driver or what I could do to make this work I did try it in administrator mode with no success
Hi, Sorry to hear of the driver problem? Are you sure that you have managed to locate a driver for your printer that is compatible with your Vista system? Regards paws
Hi, Yes that confirms my suspicions, it might be worth contacting Epson to see if they have any intention of writing new Vista drivers but I suspect they may prefer you to buy a new printer! Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI