This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

your privacy guard - biohazard desktop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Several days ago I started having this message on my computer " you privacy guard needs to scan all files etc." and keeps up opening some website every several minutes. also i get this thing on desktop which looks like biohazard and it wont go away. I used NOD 32 to clean it up but still no luck - Help PLease I am going crazy
Welcome to WhatTheTech :)

Sounds like you've got a couple of infections there, no need to worry though.

Have a look at these instructions:
Instructions
Which tell you how to get and post a HijackThis log.
HijackThis logs go here.

This way, an experienced volunteer will guide you through the cleaning process, so you have nothing to worry about :)

Good luck :thumbup:

jpshortstuff