This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet Explorer Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello: I have a window Vista Laptop. Suddenly I can’t use the internet explorer (Not find the page) but I have Internet connection I have e-mail (outlook) (send and receive) also I can use the messenger and skype. But it's impossible to surf the web. When I got to safe mode everything work but when I return to normal mode Its the same I can’t navigate the web. Can you help me please? . Best regards Ivan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI