When I enter safe mode it works perfectly fine. But when I am on normal it wouldn't function properly, I tried my best to fix it by running scanners and things like that but it didn't work. Help me please!
Hardware
My internet only works in Safe Mode
1 min read
helpmeplssir
Topic Starter
PhillPower2
helpmeplssir,
When I enter safe mode it works perfectly fine. But when I am on normal it wouldn't function properly,
Good troubleshooting done on your behalf already as your testing suggests a problem with the third party driver for your network device.
To be able to help we will need some information on your computer, this includes is it a notebook or desktop, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if a brand name, provide the model name or series number (not serial) if a custom build post the brand and model name or number for the device that you use to connect to the internet.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI