Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

problem in internet explorer

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 islam soul

islam soul

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:42 AM

Hi, there is any one will help me in my problem?! my problem is when i try to open internet explorer i see this message can any one help me to remove it???? you can see this image in the attachment. thanks

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:50 AM

Hi islam soul, No Attachment appears in your post. When inserting an attachment, use: Browse Upload Manage Current Attachment Select "Insert attachment into text editor" green icon Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

#3 islam soul

islam soul

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:09 PM

Hi,
the pictures can not be downloaded i don't know why, but it is ok i will typed manually

this is the message:

NO Dll name specified.

Usage: regsvr32(/u)(/s)(/n)(/i(:cmdline)) dllname
/u - Unregister server
/s - Sil; display no message boxes
/I - Call DLLInstall passing it an optional (cmdline); when used with /u call dll uninstall
/n - do not call DLLRegister Server;this option must be used with /i

#4 Doug

Doug

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:19 PM

OK, Thanks for typing that out islam soul. In addition to the information that you typed out, are you presented with any Error Code alerts? Will you also please look in Event Manager - Applications for Warning and Failure alerts? Post any of the above information in your next reply. _______________ --On the affected machine, are you running XP (pro or home) operating sysytem? --Which version of Internet Explorer is presently installed? --Are you able to connect to and browse the internet with that Internet Explorer in spite of the problem? --If not, did it ever work, until when and what occurred at the time that it may have stopped working --Have you recently run MS Updates successfully or with update failures? --Have you recently installed any application software --Have you considered rolling back to a recent Restore Point for a time when IE was working correctly? --Have you considered Resetting Internet Explorer to original default settings? --If you are running Internet Explorer 7.0, have you considered uninstalling it (effectively rolling back to IE 6.0) --You may benefit from clearing your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies The above questions may lead you to discover options to resolve the current problem. Please keep us posted with your progress. Best Regards

#5 islam soul

islam soul

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:29 AM

Hi, there is something i did not understand it. ================================================================================ ================ In addition to the information that you typed out, are you presented with any Error Code alerts?>>>>>>when i open the internet i only reseave this message when i typed above. Will you also please look in Event Manager - Applications for Warning and Failure alerts?>>>>>what do you mean Post any of the above information in your next reply. _______________ --On the affected machine, are you running XP (pro or home) operating sysytem?>>>>>MS windows XP --Which version of Internet Explorer is presently installed?>>>>7 --Are you able to connect to and browse the internet with that Internet Explorer in spite of the problem?>>>when i click on the icon it show me the browser without any information then the message alert will appear. But i can use it after 5 min or more and each time this crazy message will appear. --If not, did it ever work, until when and what occurred at the time that it may have stopped working>>>>it will stop working after this message appear. The big problem is this message appear each time. --Have you recently run MS Updates successfully or with update failures?>>>>actually no updates failures. --Have you recently installed any application software>>>>yes the last installation is accelerator plus. --Have you considered rolling back to a recent Restore Point for a time when IE was working correctly?>>>??? --Have you considered Resetting Internet Explorer to original default settings?>>>what do you mean --If you are running Internet Explorer 7.0, have you considered uninstalling it (effectively rolling back to IE 6.0)>>>> i only installed internet explorer 7 from 2 days ago --You may benefit from clearing your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies>>>>>how i can clear it??

#6 islam soul

islam soul

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:53 AM

Hi, where are you Doug please help me in my problem??? :( :( or there is no one know my problem?????!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks.

#7 Doug

Doug

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:22 AM

Hi Islam_Soul,

Let's try the easiest plan first. -- Using Restore Points

1. Log on to Windows as Administrator. (your usual login is probably an Administrator)
2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. System Restore starts.
3. On the Welcome to System Restore page, click Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected), and then click Next.
4. On the Select a Restore Point page, click a point in the list that is prior to the occurrence of this problem , and then click Next. A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
5. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.
6. Log on to the computer as Administrator. The System Restore Restoration Complete page appears.
7. Click OK.

Let us know how your machine is performing after the above procedure.

Best Regards

#8 islam soul

islam soul

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:47 AM

Hi, I did it but it is not do any thing!!!!! I choice system chick point then i did next, after that i did restart. the same problem that i have, what i can do now???? thanks..

#9 Doug

Doug

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:19 AM

Try an earlier Restore Point, prior to the installation of IE 7.0