problem in internet explorer
Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:42 AM
Register to Remove
Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:50 AM
Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:09 PM
the pictures can not be downloaded i don't know why, but it is ok i will typed manually
this is the message:
NO Dll name specified.
Usage: regsvr32(/u)(/s)(/n)(/i(:cmdline)) dllname
/u - Unregister server
/s - Sil; display no message boxes
/I - Call DLLInstall passing it an optional (cmdline); when used with /u call dll uninstall
/n - do not call DLLRegister Server;this option must be used with /i
Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:19 PM
Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:29 AM
Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:53 AM
Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:22 AM
Let's try the easiest plan first. -- Using Restore Points
1. Log on to Windows as Administrator. (your usual login is probably an Administrator)
2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. System Restore starts.
3. On the Welcome to System Restore page, click Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected), and then click Next.
4. On the Select a Restore Point page, click a point in the list that is prior to the occurrence of this problem , and then click Next. A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
5. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.
6. Log on to the computer as Administrator. The System Restore Restoration Complete page appears.
7. Click OK.
Let us know how your machine is performing after the above procedure.
Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:47 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users