This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello,

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Currently Windows/Linux I have a specialty in Windows Blue Screens. I am a overall OS/Hardware type person. Going to school for Network Admin/Security. Currently A+ Certified. I work well with blue screens and working on Malware training at GeekU.

Currently Windows/Linux I have a specialty in Windows Blue Screens.

I am a overall OS/Hardware type person. Going to school for Network Admin/Security. Currently A+ Certified.
I work well with blue screens and working on Malware training at GeekU.


Well a special welcome to you then! Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

All the best,
Hi tuxmaster, Just to echo tallin's and SNOWHITE'S comments, a very warm greeting to you here on the WTT forum. G2G Staff members are always most welcome, and we value your contributions. :thumbup: Regards paws