This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

No email notification

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I get no email notifications from this forum. I have enabled immediate email notification im my controls and my email address is correct. Can you help please ?
Every thing looks OK to me. Is your email provider blocking the emails? do you have this site in your safe contacts, if that's an option/

Is your email provider blocking the emails?

I dont know (Freenet), but I dont think so.

do you have this site in your safe contacts, if that's an option

I dont have any filter set and my spam filter is off.

I try another email address now …