Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ie Search Page Keeps Changing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bayridge

bayridge

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 10:27 PM

This is driving me nuts. I get a popup dialog box about every 5 minutes or so with the following text: ====================== A change has been detected in your Internet Explorer Search page Your new page is If this is ok, then click &yes or press Enter Click No or press Esc and we'll restore your page to <none>. ====================== I keep answering No, but it keeps coming back. I ran HiJackThis, AdAware, Spybot, BHODemon, CWShredder, everything I can get my hands on, but I can't get rid of this thing. How the heck can I find out what is making this popup all the time?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 mjc

mjc

-

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 12:09 AM

Could you please post a HijackThis log?
I hope it wan't my turn to refill te coffe pot...

Posted Image

#3 KnightWaterTiger

KnightWaterTiger

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 11:46 AM

Use advanced on Spy Bot Search & Destroy and lock it down ...

Then run the CWS shreader.

WT

I removed that sig....resize that pic to something smaller than a Mack truck...more like a Yugo, please