habasha
Topic Starter
Hello there
I recently have been having problems with bugs in my PC.
Usually, when the laptop seams to have a virus, the 'fan' goes on overdrive. {its really anoying}.
this time, it is a "Trojan horse PSW. Generic 5 RQA "
I use AVG, and yes, it picked it up as a virus, however removing it another problem. It seams that it is unable to remove it.
If i am correct, it is in the Windows Temp folder, and there i saw a file that was created on 10/10/07 names "startdrv". And i think that was the file which is the virus. I did not want to delite it without advice, so i came on here to ask if anyone could help me.
And bitheway, my PC, after it got infected, has been moving at an ever increasing slow pace, and i cant even tell you the frustration i am feeling.
And while i am here, could you also advice me on other programs that i can use to further protect my laptop from attack and keep it safe in this ever increasing dangerus world.
Thank you.
Habasha