This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

HELP

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

;) I am getting a yellow triangle with an ! mark in the middle that pops up every few minutes. Also I have another symbol that is colored blue on the inside with a ? mark on one side and red with an X on the other side. How do I remove this forever? is this the W32.Chod.D that is threating my computer. Please Help.

;) I am getting a yellow triangle with an ! mark in the middle that pops up every few minutes. Also I have another symbol that is colored blue on the inside with a ? mark on one side and red with an X on the other side. How do I remove this forever? is this the W32.Chod.D that is threating my computer. Please Help.


Hi 'shebob'

Welcome to WTT Forums. We are pleased you have chosen us to help solve problems for you.

At this point we need more information from you. Where on the desktop is the yellow triangle icon and the other you describe?

At a guess at this point, the yellow one sounds like a Windows Update Icon if it is in the Systems Tray near the clock. The other, more information is required………thanks

kind regards,