Apparently, I did not make myself clear as you missed the point. You are looking at
the whole message. I am looking that the subject. The way you determined what the topic was, you either had to open the email, or you have your email client configured with Preview set to "on". That may work for you and others, but it is not practical, safe, or convenient for everybody.
Setting aside, for the moment, the security ramifications of having preview set to on, I work several forums and 50+ forum responses/day is not unusual.
Note the following image of my MailWasher Pro message box:
[external image: Posted Image]
How is the WtT email subject helpful? How can users decide/prioritize their email without opening each email? They can't, unless they have preview turned on, and I note there are many on the security side of IT, including me, that recommend against that practice, or at least stress very careful implementation of that practice to prevent malicious code activity.
I see no problem with that.

Okay. That's good. But your
bold emphasis gives me concern that the thought is since it works fine for you, you feel it must be good for everyone else, so why all this fuss?
Certainly, if the subject of the notification reflected the subject of the topic, it would not impact how you manage your email. And I don't see how that would be a problem for you either. But it would make it easier for others - in particular, those of us that don't wish to open each notice just to see the topic, or those of us that don't have preview set to on, for whatever reason.