This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Howdy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I want to thank everyone in advance for the help. The program was recommended to me through another forum. It is interesting to see what is running on my machine. I think (oh boy I'm thinking so I am prob. wrong) at least 99% sure that what was caught was a false positive. Reading some of the posts are helpful and lead to more questions. Anywho I am rambleing so TTFN

I want to thank everyone in advance for the help. The program was recommended to me through another forum. It is interesting to see what is running on my machine. I think (oh boy I'm thinking so I am prob. wrong) at least 99% sure that what was caught was a false positive.
Reading some of the posts are helpful and lead to more questions. Anywho I am rambleing so TTFN

Welcome 'eaglehorse' to WTT.

We are glad you have found us and hope you post any problems you may have from time to time and help where you can. The learned volunteers here are fabulous and do not give up until the problem is solved.

kind regards,