This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello, I'm returning.

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm returning i guess I was a regular at tom coyote but hadn't been around for a year or more and found this new named site when thinking I'd better get a update or another opinion about my systems status. I was thinking I'd been hacked lately and wanted a refresher from the pro's. I was trying to join, (rejoin) but the e-mail address was used by another member it told me, (yea, ME! ) If I could remember what user name I used to use I'd still use that one. (fukenfooser at hotmail) first eddress I tried Anyway, I'm back And do need advice and a review of my hijack log or logs. 9-8-07 AntiVir "TR/Renos. 28608.8 C:\System Volume Information\…\A0210699.exe ? last week NDIS user mode I/O Driver(ndisuio.sys) Remote machine (207.108.224.1) port 1025 (LISTEN.Listener- Remote File Sharing) After a search I learned about that stupid repete on its self NDIS M$ junk and disabled it but that isn't what Listen or listener from another machine using shared files looked like it was trying to do to me! I don't share from this surfer and still keep my gamer as never been on-line! I must say that what I learned @ tom coyote in the past- (bragging blog) Was so great that when I set-up this surfer at my girlfriends house before I moved in and had to set-up, (her live at home 4ever,{25 year old} son's new system, after it wouldn't work with the daughters new husbands bought from stupid places on-line parts then rebuilt by me with better and cheaper stuff!!!) On a LAN that even when this husband stayed here a few months later for a month while they moved into new place, he couldn't see my system while hooked to same hub as I share with the son, with his system also hooked to the hub and asked me if I was sure my system was turned on,,.. !!!!! I had to let him look into the room I keep it in and show him I was on and on-line!!!!!!! :) [ This I/A (see below for what that means) kid had the FBI show up and take his hard drives away a few months later!!! LOL!] :lol: Yea most you kids, (a fraction of my experience, I refuse to age so I'm not older just experienced) are way ahead of me and better than me, being from the "Information Age", not before it! I still have my C 64's monitor and it still works hooked to a VCR, (yea vcr not DVD PLAYER) as the tuner for the channels! but it hasn't been turned on it a year or so now, I watch zero TV and only have On-line time. But, for real game action, not on-line but "In your Face n Down your throat", FOOSBALL!! It's a SPORT not a game!!!
Hello twoxs and welcome back to the forums!

That's awesome, I love foosball too! I used to play all the time in college, but now my problem is finding time and access to a table. Our foosball games would get pretty intense, as I imagine yours do. Tables not bolted seemed to always move across the room for some reason ;).

All personal issues and enjoyments aside, you'll have to let the helpers over at the HijackThis™ Logs and Infections Removal subforum take a look at the log. Please post it in a new thread over there with the details of your issue.

Regards,

Ax