antietam
Topic Starter
Hello,
I see a lot of posts on this forum saying thank you, and I DO feel that is important. But why do I NOT see more posts from users saying thank you and pledging a donation for this wonderful service?!
I am a small business owner with 10 networked PCs. To make a long story short, my grandaughter visited a web site for the movie The Day After Tomorrow the evening of June 2 on one of those PCs. NAV reported 33 threats
after I realized the next morning that the PC had been compromised (I know, I know, I should have never allowed my granddaughter to surf on a business PC).
Anyway, I posted my Hijackthis log on June 4, received a reply from OlTramp on June 6, which I immediately applied, and there are no more popups as of this morning (June 7) from the adware that had been installed! Thank you, OlTramp!!!
Without your help, I would have been forced to reformat and reinstall the OS and software, a very time-consuming process. I will send a donation to Tom Coyote Forums because my time is too valuable.
Antietam