This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

E-mail Bombing

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello All,

I have the following problem:

When I am trying to sent e-mails from outlook express, although it shows that they sent, it keeps a copy only on the outbox folder.

Then the e-mails are starting to bomb the e-mail adress that is written on it which come to the result some of friends to receive more than 200 same e-mails.

What is more weird is the fact that even if I deleted from the outbox folder and it goes to the deleted folder it keeps on sending e-mails.

It stops only when I permanently delete it from my computer.

I have tried AVG 7.5, Nod 32 and Norton Antivirus but no result.

Here is the log from Hijack this:

Deleted by Ax238

Awaitng your help..

Best regards,

KaGe
Hello KaGe,

Sorry, but we don't check HJT logs in this subforum. Please post a new thread with the issue described in the following subforum:
HijackThis™ Logs and Infections Removal - What the Tech

Please read the following post before posting a thread:
Welcome New Members - What the Tech

It appears to me that you may have an infection (WINXWIFI.EXE), so please get that taken care of in the above subforum before continuing with this post.

You may want to check out the following tips for your Outlook issue:
Learn how to prevent and remove Outlook duplicates

Regards,

Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI