Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

E-mail Bombing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gkaplanis

gkaplanis

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 03:49 AM

Hello All,

I have the following problem:

When I am trying to sent e-mails from outlook express, although it shows that they sent, it keeps a copy only on the outbox folder.

Then the e-mails are starting to bomb the e-mail adress that is written on it which come to the result some of friends to receive more than 200 same e-mails.

What is more weird is the fact that even if I deleted from the outbox folder and it goes to the deleted folder it keeps on sending e-mails.

It stops only when I permanently delete it from my computer.

I have tried AVG 7.5, Nod 32 and Norton Antivirus but no result.

Here is the log from Hijack this:

Deleted by Ax238

Awaitng your help..

Best regards,

KaGe

Edited by Ax238, 19 September 2007 - 08:02 AM.
No HJT logs here please

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:08 AM

Hello KaGe,

Sorry, but we don't check HJT logs in this subforum. Please post a new thread with the issue described in the following subforum:
HijackThis™ Logs and Infections Removal - What the Tech

Please read the following post before posting a thread:
Welcome New Members - What the Tech

It appears to me that you may have an infection (WINXWIFI.EXE), so please get that taken care of in the above subforum before continuing with this post.

You may want to check out the following tips for your Outlook issue:
Learn how to prevent and remove Outlook duplicates

Regards,

Ax