This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error Loading Xp/oem File I386ntkrnlmp.exe Fix

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was installing xp/oem with SP2 in a new build. I got this i386ntkrnlmp.exe error. I removed a Memorex DVD.CDRW drive and put in a newer Sony CD/RW and all my problems went away. No ram problems. Last month I could not load 98SE in another build. I removed an old 1997 CDRW Burner and put in a new 2003 CDRW. Problem went away. Crazy things, but true. Take care, Gary

I was installing xp/oem with SP2 in a new build. I got this i386ntkrnlmp.exe error. I removed a Memorex DVD.CDRW drive and put in a newer Sony CD/RW and all my problems went away. No ram problems. Last month I could not load 98SE in another build. I removed an old 1997 CDRW Burner and put in a new 2003 CDRW. Problem went away. Crazy things, but true. Take care, Gary

Hi Gary,

Welcome to WhatTheTech.

Thank you for posting your success. Please visit us often and help where you can. All members will appreciate your content I am sure.

Kind regards, :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI