This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi :d

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Ahoy!,
I am new but am willing to help in anyway.. ripchain.. on the chatroom has voiced me once for willing to help.. Uhm thanks ;)..
I'd like to answer questions as much as i can and help in any way if possible..
Uhm.. thanks =D:/<,
PCessna #PCessnachat, #Computers

Ahoy!,
I am new but am willing to help in anyway.. ripchain.. on the chatroom has voiced me once for willing to help.. Uhm thanks ;)..
I'd like to answer questions as much as i can and help in any way if possible..
Uhm.. thanks =D:/<,
PCessna #PCessnachat, #Computers


Welcome to you PCessna. I am sure your assistance would be greatly appreciated here.

Do you fly a Cessna by any chance and if you do what model is it. I am very familiar with the Cessna 172.

Enjoy the forum, there are some great folk here

kind regards, :)

Ahoy!,
I am new but am willing to help in anyway.. ripchain.. on the chatroom has voiced me once for willing to help.. Uhm thanks ;)..
I'd like to answer questions as much as i can and help in any way if possible..
Uhm.. thanks =D:/<,
PCessna #PCessnachat, #Computers


Welcome to you PCessna. I am sure your assistance would be greatly appreciated here.

Do you fly a Cessna by any chance and if you do what model is it. I am very familiar with the Cessna 172.

Enjoy the forum, there are some great folk here

kind regards, :)

No, but i fly a virtual Cessna.. dayam.. forgot the model.. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.

Thanks :D
-PCessna