Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91819 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Constantly Have To Reload Pages!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy II

Eddy II

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

in the last couple days I find that I have to constantly reload pages I either get an error page not found or its a partial load. Other computers on my home network are fine. Any direction would be great! Thanks Eddy

Edited by Eddy II, 03 September 2007 - 02:27 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Eddy II

Eddy II

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:16 PM

I have to reload them too!!! τΏτ

#3 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 5,968 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:55 AM

Hi, Sorry to hear of the "reloading" problems with your machine. A good starting point is to go to: 1 Tools 2 Internet Options 3 General 4 Under browsing options click settings 5 ensure that check for newer pages is set to Auto 6 if already set to Auto try Every... 7 Click OK Close down and restart Browser If this does not do the trick then fire up one of your other machines(one that is behaving itself) and check each settings one by one, its tedious to do, but is usually successful if you dont miss any or even one out of your check! Regards paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate