This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Ok To Delete Leftover Sdfix Stuff?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Last month I wrapped up a topic with shelf life and forgot to ask him what I should do with the stuff leftover from SDfix. There is the install in C:\SDFix and a lot of data in C:\WINNT\ERUNT\SDFIX, which I assume to be backup material. Is it OK to delete this stuff? Bob

Hi,

Last month I wrapped up a topic with shelf life and forgot to ask him what I should do with the stuff leftover from SDfix. There is the install in C:\SDFix and a lot of data in C:\WINNT\ERUNT\SDFIX, which I assume to be backup material.

Is it OK to delete this stuff?

Bob

Yes :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI