This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

RegSeeker

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Folks, Just a small query, I hope. Last time I took advice from the forum I downloaded a thing called RegSeeker. It seemed to clear a lot of rubbish from my hard drive and I would really like to use it again but I can't find the topic with the instructions for using it. Is it still safe to use and can someone help with instructions. Many thanks in anticipation Glitternuts PS hope this is the right part of the forum for this type of question.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI